AIM
none

Miami Vice - Hip Hop Junx Miami Vice - Hip Hop Junx

Cool

"Shit shit and Shit again!" I couldnt hear the voices over the music which was annoying but apart from that it was good.

Overprotective Overprotective

BO SELEKTA!!

That was right good don't waoory about the lip sync it was perfect. There were a few problems though: You couldn't see the end of Rudy's bio cuz a button covered it. Some of the writing was too light to read on the lighter back grounds and the blood looked a bit cartoony. But those are only minor things. Make more and improve your flash skills. God its your first flash and its one of the best things on the site.

-=PuniShment=- -=PuniShment=-

V. good!

It wasn't laugh out loud funny but it was good. Good idea and all. Any one who reads this review read the one before and tell me why the hell that piece of crap was supposed to be a puppy? And he gave away the ending in the review. Any great flash its gotta be like a 4 or 5.
"look a puppy"
oo
(())))
)00(

Dum bass

Slacker Slacker

Coool game

But Where Was The Comb??? I totally had to cheat and it wasnt in the help either. Someone please explain. Great game apart from that....

TikiLoungeGod responds:

eh heh heh, sorry about that. I mean you test your own game over and over and you forget some stuff. Just use the tape in the livingroom, and you'll find it.

Virtual Sniper Virtual Sniper

that was a badass game!

Really it kicked ass make a full version with more stuff like fighting enemies. Why were some of the people upside down? great game

Mindtrap Mindtrap

Vey good..

...but i didn't think there was enough time. That ciggarete question was very clever.... i geuss this game wont be appreciated on newgrounds though. make another!

cykotiq responds:

LOL maybe I should make up riddles about mass murderers, terrorists and chainsaws next time ;-)