AIM
none

Miami Vice - Hip Hop Junx Miami Vice - Hip Hop Junx

Cool

"Shit shit and Shit again!" I couldnt hear the voices over the music which was annoying but apart from that it was good.

Overprotective Overprotective

BO SELEKTA!!

That was right good don't waoory about the lip sync it was perfect. There were a few problems though: You couldn't see the end of Rudy's bio cuz a button covered it. Some of the writing was too light to read on the lighter back grounds and the blood looked a bit cartoony. But those are only minor things. Make more and improve your flash skills. God its your first flash and its one of the best things on the site.

-=PuniShment=- -=PuniShment=-

V. good!

It wasn't laugh out loud funny but it was good. Good idea and all. Any one who reads this review read the one before and tell me why the hell that piece of crap was supposed to be a puppy? And he gave away the ending in the review. Any great flash its gotta be like a 4 or 5.
"look a puppy"
oo
(())))
)00(

Dum bass

Madness Combat Madness Combat

ha ha ha

pointless but very good. wer did you get the sounds from?

FANTASTIC shootout =) FANTASTIC shootout =)

Good

But you need to put more detail into it. And a loading screen would be nice. Practice how to make the blood look better to. It was good for a first try though.

BazzMann responds:

positive feedback, sensible ratings, well-written review! Thanks man, see you symbolise the people that I make flash movies for! Im gonna try a whole lot harder after all these great reviews! But didnt you think the active streaming was pitched right? I tried everything in my power to avoid the dreaded 'getBytesLoaded' Loadscreen... maybe it should have a play button, or maybe ill just make a loadscreen...

GTA3 Tribute GTA3 Tribute

Ow

Ow that hurt my eyes. I gave the soung and graphics 10s becaus they were off gta3. You could've made a motion tween for the bottom pictures and you didn't leave enough time to read the stuff. SuX

XwaynecoltX responds:

Yeah i should have tweened but, im still working with it and learn somthing new everytime, and well i like it...

A Very Mario Christmas A Very Mario Christmas

Ok

Hey last review guy: micheal jackson drops a baby you stupid fuckin ass hole! it was good but got pretty boring with no sound in the middle. Make something more interesting next time.

Keegan's Truck 1 Keegan's Truck 1

ha ha ha ha

dude this thing had me in stitches i watched the fast version but it still kicked ass!!!

The Blind Date The Blind Date

OK......

....but you need to download some new wavs. Itwas pretty good though ( says me who hasn't submitted anything yet) I quite liked it.

Taishi - Jujitsu Sword Taishi - Jujitsu Sword

Twas very good

but you should think more about a story and do more research. It was really good animation and fighting.